“Death is not a punishment for being alive”
To Live Is To Risk with Kale Ka’alekahi
Can you slow down to the speed of wisdom? Nature has medicine available to us at EVERY moment, if we are willing to stop our constant mental pursuit of more knowledge. Kale Ka’alekahi is a spiritual activist, carrier of indigenous wisdom, and teacher of ancient healing ways. He brings his passionate heart to the conversation, revealing the secrets available when we witness the natural FLOW and HARMONY inherent in all of creation. We also cover why modern man fears violence, how to transcend the colonial mindset, and why connecting with our ancient roots leads to deeper embodiment.
- How can we learn the peace in death by watching nature?
- What’s the difference between being a male and being a man?
- Why do modern humans want to transcend nature?
- Do we outsource our violence? And use it for only entertainment purposes?
- Why dancing, fighting, and f*cking are the simplest ways to get into our bodies.
- How can we connect to our ancestral roots and rituals?
- Why constantly searching for the answer is part of the colonial mindset.
- Does beauty emerge from the mud?
- What are the limitations of Freudian and Jungian thinking?
- When did people outsource their thinking to experts?
- How to balance self-preservation with service to others.
Connect with Kale Ka’alekahi:
Instagram || @kale.kaalekahi
Website || NewBloodOldSouls – for course info!!
Kale Collaborates with Sacred Sons too!
Rising Man Links:
Instagram || @risingmanmovement
DOJO || A 4 day, carefully crafted sequence of rigorous exercises that will challenge the limits of your mental, physical, and emotional fortitude.
Men’s Circles || Are you ready to join other men JUST LIKE YOU who have found a way to RISE ABOVE life’s challenges and create a life of purpose and fulfillment? Join our online FIRE CIRCLE!
Online Course || IGNITE is a 12 week online program designed to ignite your purpose and propel you into freedom. Features weekly calls, online modules, growth assignments, and community support!
Initiation – Vision Fast || Compass is a 4 day 4 night Vision Fast in the wilderness, with preparation and incorporation calls in the months before and after.
YouTube || The Rising Man Movement
Dancing Bee Memorial Scholarship Fund || Supports our mission to provide young men with access to the medicine of nature, brotherhood, and transformational experiences.