RMP 202 - Fatherhood Jam: Be A Values Driven Man with Jeff King
Fatherhood skills are vital no matter your current parental status. The core principles apply across all domains of life – from setting clear values to effectively communicating needs. This conversation with father, teacher, musician, and Rising Man community member Jeff King highlights the dangers of not setting firm agreements and the ease of relating that comes with having a shared vision.
- Personal values vs shared family values.
- What separation can teach us about fatherhood.
- Simple strategies for creating FUN and EFFECTIVE family values.
- What happens to relationships without clearly communicated standards?
- Why you won’t know success without clearly defining it beforehand.
- The importance of collaboratively crafting agreements.
- How to effectively revere and respect for the feminine
Connect with Jeff King:
Instagram | @thepizzaking555
Music | The Van Burens – Bandcamp
Rising Man Links:
Instagram | @risingmanmovement
YouTube | The Rising Man Movement
Dancing Bee Memorial Scholarship Fund | Supports our mission to provide young men with access to the medicine of nature, brotherhood, and transformational experiences.