RMP 201 - Live Above Fear with George Kalantzis
Have you felt let down by trusted institutions? Don’t let this ultra-common experience keep you down, there is always room to take responsibility and level up. Life’s hardest lessons often come with the greatest gifts, as our guest George Kalantzis has learned. From substance abuse, to single fatherhood, to a near death experience, he’s navigated the toughest transitions. We also cover how to have healthy celebrations, why results and process matter equally, and what sets authentic leaders apart.
- Why true leaders admit when they are wrong.
- How can we take an honest hard look at ourselves?
- What role does a men’s circle have in showing us our blind spots?
- How a close call with death altered George’s life trajectory.
- Do our institutions set young men up to fail?
- Results vs Process – Why they matter equally.
- What our celebration style says about our health.
- How getting sober helped George express more openly.
Connect with George Kalantzis:
Instagram | @_georgekalantzis
Website | TheArtOfToughTransitions.com – writing, poetry
Rising Man Links:
Instagram | @risingmanmovement
YouTube | The Rising Man Movement
Dancing Bee Memorial Scholarship Fund | Supports our mission to provide young men with access to the medicine of nature, brotherhood, and transformational experiences.