RMP 199 - Express What’s Been Repressed with Aaron Kleinerman
An unexpressed man will struggle and drown in his repression, until he shares what’s really going on with his brothers. Author and masculine embodiment master Aaron Kleinerman enlightens us on living on purpose, expressing the shadow, and creating safety for the feminine to thrive.
- How has the meaning of purpose shifted across generations?
- Why creating safety and ease for others is part of the masculine essence.
- How to spot the difference between an egoic vs purposeful leader.
- Why solely reading and learning will only yield limited results.
- Does society undervalue intuition?
- Are our judgments usually reflecting something within us?
- Why a men’s circle is instrumental to masculine embodiment.
- How sharing authentically can lead to huge shifts in your life.
Connect with Aaron Kleinerman:
Instagram | @thesoulnavigator
Website | AaronKleinerman.com
Rising Man Links:
Instagram | @risingmanmovement
YouTube | The Rising Man Movement
Dancing Bee Memorial Scholarship Fund | Supports our mission to provide young men with access to the medicine of nature, brotherhood, and transformational experiences.