RMP 197 - With Tenacity And Conviction Anything Is Possible with Jeddy Azuma
No matter how brilliant your vision is, perseverance and unshakable belief is necessary for success. Jeddy shares the story of The Rising Man Movement from its inception up to the present day, highlighting what values fueled its growth. In addition, he details the lessons learned from MISSING the first weekly publishing of an episode in the history of the podcast.
- Why perseverance is especially vital in the beginning of any project
- What lessons came from missing the first episode in almost 3 years?
- Why it’s helpful to define manhood and masculinity for ourselves.
- Why 300 dedicated men are stronger than a million casual followers.
- What’s next for The Rising Man Movement?
- How can your unique skills support this community and movement?
Rising Man Links:
Elements | 3 Day Wilderness Immersion for men ready to reconnect with the wild man inside.
Ignite | 12 week online program designed to ignite your purpose and propel you into freedom. Features weekly calls, online modules, growth assignments, and community support!
Fire Circles | Are you ready to join other men JUST LIKE YOU who have found a way to RISE ABOVE life’s challenges and create a life of purpose and fulfillment?
Initiation | Compass Program – 4 day 4 night Vision Fast in the wilderness, with preparation and incorporation calls in the months before and after.
Instagram | @risingmanmovement
Instagram | @jeddyazuma
YouTube | The Rising Man Movement – featuring videos of each Monday Morning Meditation episode!
Facebook Group | The Rising Man