RMP 188 - Serve Tribe With Heart with Jesse Simpson
Former U.S. marine and firefighter, Jesse Simpson, has a passion for helping others overcome adversity and take action on their dreams. In this inspiring and motivational interview, Jesse elaborates on why tribe is a vital component of wellness. In addition, we answer how to change your life’s narrative, why service leads to purpose, and how to dispel the victimhood myth.
- How are tight knit brotherly bonds formed?
- Why do we think we are broken or unworthy of love?
- What do young men need to break free of an unhealthy lifestyle?
- How can communities support traumatized individuals?
- Why do we numb out and what is a healthier way to receive peace?
- How can we avoid complacency and embrace growth?
- What unique benefits can plant medicines offer?
Connect with Jesse Simpson:
Instagram | @action_jesse – reach out and get the conversation started!
Website | action-oriented.com – retreats, podcast, and more!
Rising Man Links:
Elements | 3 Day Wilderness Immersion for men ready to reconnect with the wild man inside.
Ignite | 12 week online program designed to ignite your purpose and propel you into freedom. Features weekly calls, online modules, growth assignments, and community support!
Fire Circles | Are you ready to join other men JUST LIKE YOU who have found a way to RISE ABOVE life’s challenges and create a life of purpose and fulfillment?
Initiation | Compass Program – 4 day 4 night Vision Fast in the wilderness, with preparation and incorporation calls in the months before and after.
Instagram | @risingmanmovement
Instagram | @jeddyazuma
YouTube | The Rising Man Movement – featuring videos of each Monday Morning Meditation episode!
Facebook Group | The Rising Man