RMP 188 - Serve Tribe With Heart with Jesse Simpson
Former U.S. marine and firefighter, Jesse Simpson, has a passion for helping others overcome adversity and take action on their dreams. In this inspiring and motivational interview, Jesse elaborates on why tribe is a vital component of wellness. In addition, we answer how to change your life’s narrative, why service leads to purpose, and how to dispel the victimhood myth.
- How are tight knit brotherly bonds formed?
- Why do we think we are broken or unworthy of love?
- What do young men need to break free of an unhealthy lifestyle?
- How can communities support traumatized individuals?
- Why do we numb out and what is a healthier way to receive peace?
- How can we avoid complacency and embrace growth?
- What unique benefits can plant medicines offer?
Connect with Jesse Simpson:
Instagram | @action_jesse – reach out and get the conversation started!
Website | action-oriented.com – retreats, podcast, and more!
Rising Man Links:
Instagram | @risingmanmovement
Instagram | @jeddyazuma
Facebook Group | The Rising Man