RMP 183 - Re-root To Your Sacred Lineage with Jeddy Azuma
A man’s connection to his ancestors is his lighthouse. It gives life a context, purpose, and an everlasting reason for gratitude. In this solo-cast, Jeddy shares how self-actualization is the highest form of service, drawing from Maslow’s hierarchy of needs and Native American philosophy. In addition, Jeddy leads us in a re-rooting meditation, encourages us to lean into community, and inspires us to give from the heart.
- Jeddy leads us on a meditation in appreciation of our bodies, ancestors, and spirit.
- How connecting with our ancestors gives our lives context.
- Why has this relationship with the past been largely lost? What’s the impact of this severed connection?
- What motivates humans to do what they do?
- How can Maslow’s hierarchy of needs help you understand your desires?
- Why are self-actualized individuals the key to supportive communities?
- How can working on yourself lead to greater levels of service?
Rising Man Links:
Instagram | @risingmanmovement
Instagram | @jeddyazuma
Facebook Group | The Rising Man