RMP 179 - Brutal Reality Beats False Hope with Stephen Jenkinson
Fully processing our emotions and grief requires complete honesty. With the rise of positive-all-the-time spiritual influencers, Stephen Jenkinson’s message is a heartfelt reminder that reality is preferable to false hope. As an accomplished author, speaker, musician, and storyteller, Stephen’s sage wisdom around understanding death and living with love are ultra important in this chaotic age. We also talk about parenting, cross-generational dialog, and the true meaning of being awakened.
- Is it guaranteed that life will be better after the pandemic?
- Why behavior is the best indicator of our beliefs.
- How can you employ the understanding of your own mortality?
- Is it too late for humanity to course correct?
- Can optimism and hopefulness be taken too far?
- Why “the times we require that we be faithful as witnesses, not as advocates” – Stephen Jenkinson
- Why our children are the result of the fullness of our parenting, not just the best moments.
- How does cross-generational dialog help society function?
- What is the true meaning of being awakened?
Connect with Stephen:
Website | Orphanwisdom.com – Check out his book “Die Wise”, sign up for his newsletter, check out his music, and more!!
Rising Man Links:
Elements | 3 Day Wilderness Immersion for men ready to reconnect with the wild man inside. Next event is 6/25-6/27 in CA!
Ignite | 12 week online program designed to ignite your purpose and propel you into freedom. Features weekly calls, online modules, growth assignments, and community support!
Fire Circles | Are you ready to join other men JUST LIKE YOU who have found a way to RISE ABOVE life’s challenges and create a life of purpose and fulfillment?
Initiation | Compass Program – 4 day 4 night Vision Fast in the wilderness, with preparation and incorporation calls in the months before and after.
Instagram | @risingmanmovement
Instagram | @jeddyazuma
YouTube | The Rising Man Movement – featuring videos of each Monday Morning Meditation episode!
Facebook Group | The Rising Man