RMP 176 - Do You Love Your Shame? with Jerold Limongelli
Once a D1 wrestler and digital marketing maven, Jerold Limongelli used yoga, Vipassana meditation, and shamanism to realize his greater purpose. Now, he exists to serve men and change the masculine narrative. Learning self-love and ending his addiction to shame have been game changers for Jerold, and he shares the recipe for masculine excellence. We also cover what benefits men’s teams have to offer, how to enter beast-mode mentality, and why being a tough guy will only take you so far.
- How can we move from being a taker to being a giver?
- Why the tough guy persona can be circumstantially helpful but is only part of the equation.
- What is the shame spiral and why do men get sucked in?
- How men’s circles can teach men true accountability.
- Do we respect ourselves as much as we respect our favorite mentors and influencers?
- Why paying for a course doesn’t guarantee any results.
- How does the ten thousand hour rule lead to success?
- Why everyone wants to be a beast without doing what beasts do.
- How can we bring balance to masculinity?
Connect with Jerold:
Instagram | @justjerold and @mvnmovement
Website| Mvnmovement.com – Join his 90 day journey designed for men to own their greatness!
Rising Man Links:
Elements | 3 Day Wilderness Immersion for men ready to reconnect with the wild man inside. Next event is 6/25-6/27 in CA!
Ignite | 12 week online program designed to ignite your purpose and propel you into freedom. Features weekly calls, online modules, growth assignments, and community support!
Fire Circles | Are you ready to join other men JUST LIKE YOU who have found a way to RISE ABOVE life’s challenges and create a life of purpose and fulfillment?
Initiation | Compass Program – 4 day 4 night Vision Fast in the wilderness, with preparation and incorporation calls in the months before and after.
Instagram | @risingmanmovement
Instagram | @jeddyazuma
YouTube | The Rising Man Movement – featuring videos of each Monday Morning Meditation episode!
Facebook Group | The Rising Man