RMP 156 - Warrior, Wizard, Lover, Father, Sovereign: Mastering the Masculine Archetypes with Isaac Cotec
Archetypes contain potent universal truths from the foundation of human behavior. To a newcomer, this field can feel overwhelming. That’s why we brought Isaac Cotec onto the podcast – to set the record straight and make the wisdom of the archetypes accessible for all men. Isaac gives an overview of the major five archetypes, explains why working in a group is far superior than studying solo, and makes a compelling case for utilizing this primordial knowledge.
- How to use the masculine archetypes to gain mental, emotional, and spiritual mastery
- A man takes responsibility for the effects of his actions and decisions
- Why femininity is like the ocean, and masculinity is similar to a boat
- Why our biological gender is not the determining factor when it comes to sexual polarity
- How Jung was a pioneer in bringing archetypes into the mainstream conversation
- What exactly is an archetype? What is the root meaning of the word?
- If you were to look at your life as an artistic expression, what would the colors and medium be?
- Why being conscious of our archetypes is empowering
- Why archetypes are especially helpful to the masculine, logical mind
- Warrior, Wizard, Lover, Father, Sovereign – the five archetypes that Isaac works with
- How do you allow knowledge to move through you?
- The difference between masculine and feminine nurturing
- How the archetypes overlap and depend on one another
- Where can someone start if they are interested in archetypes?
- Why biological fatherhood has nothing to do with embodying the Father archetype
- Why working with the archetypes in a group is more potent than doing the work alone
Connect with Isaac Cotec
Instagram | @herorise.us
Rising Man Links:
Instagram | @risingmanmovement
Instagram | @jeddyazuma
Facebook Group | The Rising Man