RMP 142 - Summon Your Primordial Purpose with Ke’oni Hanalei
Initiation and ancestral connection are key components of the Rising Man movement. Our guest, Ke’oni Hanalei, can trace his lineage back thousands of years, resulting in profound, fresh perspectives on masculine mastery. He imparts sacred knowledge from the Mū culture and zeroes in on PURPOSE as the foundation for a healthy life. Among the unique teachings shared in this episode, Ke’oni explains why he calls himself energetically androgynous and what a true warrior of the light stands for.
- What is fern medicine? How did Ke’oni come to be initiated into this knowledge?
- How the ancient wisdom tradition and culture of Mū has been transmitted through thousands of generations
- Why all the wisdom you need is within your body & DNA
- What is the true meaning of radiance?
- Why ancestral connection and generational succession play a greater role in our lives than commonly believed.
- Is the disruption of lineal knowledge intentional?
- Why so many men are not connected to their purpose, and what we can do about it
- A warrior stands for the enforcement of longevity and quality of life
- What does it mean to be energetically androgynous?
- How to transform intentions into manifestations
- All dreams can become practical by applying action and precision
- How to align your masculine and feminine energies to work in tandem.
- What is true discernment and how does it impact your community?
- Why the right to express memory is key for unlocking full feminine power
- Do you have faith in your knowing?
- How to allow the body to be a conduit to greater knowing, discernment, and alignment
- Why urgency can destroy intimacy and lead to reactionary behavior
- Why the language of logic is practicality
- What are the long term effects of stress and pressure?
- How to innovate through life’s inconveniences
- Why men need to drop the need for domination
Connect with Ke’oni Hanalei:
Website | Pohala.net – free virtual workshops
Instagram | @pohala_hawaiian_botanicals
Rising Man Links:
Instagram | @risingmanmovement
Instagram | @jeddyazuma
Facebook Group | The Rising Man