RMP 140 - Bitter Medicines Heal The Deepest with Jeddy Azuma
Today’s solocast comes straight from the heart. Jeddy demonstrates what he teaches by sharing his truth, despite the discomfort and fear of judgement. He speaks to the dynamics at the core of all of the hot button issues, including climate change and protests. He also shares his approach to dealing with conflict and disagreement, perspectives gained from ceremony and Native American principles, and his remedy to selfish behavior.
- Does a traditional upbringing prepare children for adversity?
- How to stay humble when you start to become well known
- Is integrity a fixed property?
- Why there must be death for life to continue
- Why the Western world is so uncomfortable with death
- Are you fooling yourself into believing distractions are something greater?
- Why taking action on creating a sustainable world is a top priority
- Why making selfish decisions is natural, but needs to be examined
- Why grief is essential in moving from problem to solution
- Are you willing to make sacrifices in the name of something greater?
- Simple precepts from Native American teachings
- Who do you become when in conflict and disagreement?
- Why Love and Connection are available at all times
- Why just talking isn’t enough
Rising Man Links:
Fire Circles | Are you ready to join other men JUST LIKE YOU who have found a way to RISE ABOVE life’s challenges and create a life of purpose and fulfillment?
Initiation | Compass Program – 4 day 4 night Vision Fast in the wilderness, with preparation and incorporation calls in the months before and after.
Instagram | @risingmanmovement
Instagram | @jeddyazuma
YouTube | The Rising Man Movement – featuring videos of each Monday Morning Meditation episode!
Facebook Group | The Rising Man