RMP 135 - The Opportunity After Illusion with Mark Rose
Just 3 years after stepping into his first men’s group, Mark Rose has revolutionized his life. His story proves that our lives can be completely transformed in a short amount of time, if we have the proper support and a tenacious mindset. In an episode full of practical advice and lessons, Mark shares simple shifts to help you re-imagine your entire life. Other topics covered include: what it means to father another man, why choosing safety can be dangerous, and how to forge resiliency.
- Why resilience is key characteristic of manhood
- How a solely comfortable life prevents us from developing our resiliency
- The drawbacks of helicopter parenting, and how it affects the maturity process
- How constantly striving for safety can create unexpected problems
- What’s it like to step into men’s work for the first time
- What can you receive from actively doing men’s work?
- How having too many options can be overwhelming
- Why the most powerful visions are fluid
- Are we ready before we think we are?
- Why all men have valuable experience and can father one another
- Why a man who doesn’t complete his journey thru knighthood is bound to repeat it
- Book Recommendation – “Creative Quest” by Quest Love of The Roots
- Why handling adversity is a vital skill
- In a men’s team, why don’t we just give each other the answers?
Connect with Mark Rose:
Drop him a DM for help with brand strategy, SEO, or YouTube channel optimization!
Instagram | @marcuciorose
YouTube | Marcucio Rose
Rising Man Links:
Instagram | @risingmanmovement
Instagram | @jeddyazuma
Facebook Group | The Rising Man