RMP 132 - How To Cultivate Community & Brotherhood with Emiliano Acevedo
Tribe and community are deep seated needs within the human genetic code. As one of Jeddy’s closest friends, today’s guest Emiliano Acevedo offers a glimpse into Jeddy’s past and explains how brotherhood was vital for them both. By working tenaciously towards self sufficiency, economic freedom, and communal living for a dozen years, Emiliano is able to offer us masculine and tribe forming wisdom. We also talk about birthing a vision, re-writing old stories of self, and the universal need for community.
- How prison inspired Emiliano to re-write his life’s narrative
- Why we periodically need to adjust our visions, plans, and goals
- How to allow life to unfold in rhythm
- Are you willing to be wrong about your story of self?
- Why tribe and community are an intrinsic need for us all
- How an adventurous lifestyle opens us up to new perspectives, and the challenges faced when trying to implement those lessons into a sustainable way of living
- Why the masculine doesn’t require pre-existing blueprints, we CREATE the way
- How to respectfully honor our desires and those of the collective
- Why inner perspectives often shift and change under the surface before we see external results
- Why the whole is greater than the sum of its parts
- Why Resiliency and Tenacity are pillars of masculine medicine
Rising Man Links:
Fire Circles | Are you ready to join other men JUST LIKE YOU who have found a way to RISE ABOVE life’s challenges and create a life of purpose and fulfillment?
Initiation | Compass Program – 4 day 4 night Vision Fast in the wilderness, with preparation and incorporation calls in the months before and after.
Instagram | @risingmanmovement
Instagram | @jeddyazuma
YouTube | The Rising Man Movement – featuring videos of each Monday Morning Meditation episode!
Facebook Group | The Rising Man