RMP 122 - Why All Viruses Are Ancestors with Chief Phillip Scott
Back by popular demand, Chief Phillip Scott returns to the RMP and offers sage counsel in these highly factionalized times. Do you feel the interconnectedness with ALL of life? If not, deep gratitude, prayer, and dedication to the red road is the path to ultimate connection. Chief Phillip expands on these topics, and reflects on clarifying your vision, re-balancing natural rhythms, and dying a good death.
- Why the indigenous perspective holds bacteria and virus to be ancestors.
- Must everything be war? Or is nature re-balancing herself?
- How to use this quarantine as a time to redefine and clarify your vision
- How can one draw the most wisdom from this quarantine?
- Why connection to sacred practices is the most helpful thing we can do.
- Why conflict brings out the truth of who we are
- What does it mean to die a good death?
- The path calls to the individual, though we usually view it the other way
- Why a way of life is much more than a set of practices
- The red road takes ~10 years of apprenticeship to be regarded as a medicine worker
- In this quickening, we are looking for shortcuts
- How prayer is both expression and nourishment
- “Gratitude are the wings of prayer” – Vusamazulu Credo Mutwa
Connect with Chief Phillip Scott:
Most effective way to reach him is by cell – # (415) 310-0981 – Call or text for info on ceremonies, pilgrimages, and rites of passages
Are you looking for a place to implement the masculine wisdom you’ve found in the podcast? If so, then our Fire Circles are the place for you. You will gain access to regular calls with Jeddy, and placement onto a men’s circle. If you seek accountability, brotherhood, and support, WE’VE GOT YOU!