RMP 111 - Find The Courage To Confront Death with Charles Clay
With a background in Neurokinetic Therapy, our guest Charles Clay teaches from holistic principles to bring our physical and emotional lives into pristine health. Charles shares his heart and illuminates us on topics such as making peace with fear, learning from death, and mastering our attitude. Making our healing and growth a PRIORITY is often difficult for men, as we always have something “to do”. May this episode inspire you to find the courage to confront your most dreaded fears!
- Fear is part of being human, though we define the relationship
- The shells that keep us safe eventually become limiting
- We must decide whether to numb out or lean in
- Our greatest tool is remembering that we control our attitude
- Learn to Dance and Breath with Fear
- Charles’ intense story of a severe physical accident
- Why recognizing the metaphysical origins of pain can lead to big shifts
- How the fear of vulnerability is a trap
- World peace starts with INNER peace
- Normalizing conversations around fear and pain help us confront the truth
- The myth of the lone wolf who never experiences fear or pain
- How leading with curiosity can lead to new levels of joy and excitement
- Death teaches us to live, if we have the courage to face it
Connect with Charles Clay:
Hit Charlesclay.coach for details on his services, including his M Powered Men’s Group Training
Facebook: Charles Clay
Join us in San Francisco on May 9th and Los Angeles on May 16th in solidarity to reveal ourselves to each other, man-to-man, to remember that none of us are unique. We are all fighting the same battles. Lean into our circle as we learn the ancient Maori war dance, the Haka, as a vehicle to channel our masculine energy and unleash the power of our voices.
The Rising Man Fire Circles – our online platform where men come together and put into practice all the greatness talked about on the podcast. You’ll find accountability, support, friendship, and challenges all designed to stimulate growth and healing. If you feel called to something greater, reach out!