RMP 109 - Dating Secrets For Heart Centered Men with Robert Schwenkler
Our guest today is Robert Schwenkler, a deep somatic coach and co-founder of The Brotherhood Community. Robert has been on both sides of the confidence spectrum, earning him a unique opportunity to teach other men how to connect honestly. His dating wisdom requires authentically owning our desires, leaning into discomfort, and leading with appreciation and curiosity. This episode is about more than dating for sex or romance, it contains keys for having tight knit, loving relationships with women in any context.
- An integrated man has access to all his emotions and parts – including grief, joy, and childlike wonder.
- What is the dating landscape in 2020?
- The challenges single men face in today’s dating world
- “Will I look like a creep?” and “Will I get rejected?” are common fearful thoughts
- One of the first steps is getting clear on what you want from sex and romance.
- How important is sex to you and your life?
- Your sex makes her life immeasurably better, and vice versa.
- Women need to feel safe for sexual and romantic exploration
- Why hiding your sexual desires makes you unsafe.
- This can’t be done at home behind a screen, face to face interactions are a must
- Fill your cup with other men – get guidance, wisdom, and express your insecurities.
- It’s if not uncomfortable, then how useful is it?
- How does a man figure out what he wants?
- Expressing and owning our desires is SAFE
- Why approaching a woman feels like death
- Flirting is joyful play, there is nothing to expect from it
- “What do I say?” – one of the first points of confusion for most men
Connect with Robert:
Co-leader of The Brotherhood Community check their website for men’s workshops, online coaching and programs, and much more.
For more info on his dating program, check AuthenticDatingSecrets.com
Personal website with coaching info and all things Robert
Facebook: Robert Raphael Schwenkler
The Rising Man Fire Circles – our online platform where men come together and put into practice all the greatness talked about on the podcast. You’ll find accountability, support, friendship, and challenges all designed to stimulate growth and healing. If you feel called to something greater, reach out!