RMP 103 - Emerge As An UNcivilized Man with Traver Boehm
Traver Boehm is an author, men’s work legend, and leader of the UNcivilized Man movement. He teaches men to masterfully blend the primal and divine masculine energies, and grow past validation seeking habits. His passion for creating safe, sovereign, undeniable men is contagious. We explore different qualities of the masculine and receive grounded tips on maximizing our potential for service. We also cover the power of time in nature, how to go the extra mile, and why momentum can be our gamechanger.
- Men’s work is about both emotional expression and practical action
- What motivates a man to go the extra mile?
- “What am I building” vs “why am I here”
- A man is always engaged in the question of “Am I leading or being led?”
- The importance of financial self-reliance and/or being conscious and honest about your current situation
- Michaela Boehm – offers straight forward insights about men’s work/human sexuality
- It’s hard to feel like shit about yourself if you are taking even the most minute steps in a healthy direction
- The art of separating our sense of self with emotions.
- Momentum is the most powerful ally
- Operating as an embodied man is a PRACTICE
- What is an uncivilized man? A man who is blending both the primal and the divine masculine.
- Why nature has such a profound effect on our systems.
- What will connect us to what we need?
- How to see pain as a tool, rather than an impediment.
Connect with Traver:
Website: manuncivilized.com – find deeper conversations, link to purchase his book, and more!
The Rising Man Fire Circles – our online platform where men come together and put into practice all the greatness talked about on the podcast. You’ll find accountability, support, friendship, and challenges all designed to stimulate growth and healing. If you feel called to something greater, reach out!