Right Relations Propagate Peace
“One worships as one breathes” – Caroline Myss
The highest and most connective states possible can only be experienced while in right relations to the natural world. Host Shawn Berry shares how time spent in nature can be extremely beneficial to our mental, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing. In this episode, Shawn details the history of animism, the hilarity of separation, and the subtle gifts that Mother Earth has to offer.
- How can time spent in nature benefit our lives?
- Can we talk about humanity without including nature?
- Are you frequently in awe of Earth’s beauty?
- What is animism?
- Why do humans see themselves as separate from the natural world?
- Are there hidden costs to technological development?
- The importance of gratitude while enjoying our modern pleasures.
- Are you serving the planet at your highest capacity?
Rising Man Links:
Instagram || @risingmanmovement
YouTube || The Rising Man Movement
Dancing Bee Memorial Scholarship Fund || Supports our mission to provide young men with access to the medicine of nature, brotherhood, and transformational experiences.