MMM #8: Facing Fear
Fear is more than an emotion. It is a tool that informs us of what we care about and helps us navigate our reality. So, how can we engage with our fears more effectively and learn to lean into them instead of running for cover?
Fear is a natural part of our existence
- Directly connected to ego
- Informs us of what we care about, what matters to us
- As if it is something to overcome
What if we made FRIENDS with our fears?
- Utilizing fear as a tool and ally
- Fear Inventory
- Send to me firstname.lastname@example.org or share in Rising Man FB group (TAG ME)
- Respond with the next step for this exercise