MMM 23 - How A King Serves His Queen
When a man is in his full KING power, he is thinking beyond himself, and acts for his community. In relationships, he is the bedrock and supportive force. This also includes taking unpopular stands for the things in his life that truly matter and avoiding common toxic relationship patterns.
Key Takeaways and Links:
- A Queen is a woman who has really found herself, including her truth, voice, and sense of purpose.
- Don’t sell ourselves out to make our partner happy – that leads to resentment, and breaks trust because of our incongruity.
- Strong women will push against us, only to make us better.
- A woman wants you to stand your ground on the things that really matter.
- How often do I compromise on the things that matter in order to make my partner happy? Where else does that show up?
- What is the consequence of selling ourselves out?
Get hyped for the Elements Initiation! Next one will take place from the 18th to the 20th in January. More info here.
*-*-*Be on the lookout for Compass – which will be a 4 day 4 night vision quest in CA, sometime after the next Elements event in 2019.*-*-