MMM 132 - How To Win 2021
Setting an epic New Year’s goal is exciting and trendy, but is its success realistic? Jeddy advocates for the slow burn approach, meaning we take measurable, consistent actions towards a clear, well defined target. Having an accountability system is integral to achievement, and is commonly left out of the goal setting process. What groups, programs, or people will have your back this year?
- Why making unrealistic goals stops progress
- How failure can reinforce our limiting beliefs – if we aren’t careful and aware
- Why taking measurable, consistent action day in and day out is superior to home run swings
- How will you conduct yourself in order to win 2021?
- Jeddy lays out a practical way that we can set ourselves up for the new year
- Why to celebrate progress, no matter the size
Instagram | @risingmanmovement
Instagram | @jeddyazuma
Facebook Group | The Rising Man