MMM 127 - Why Men Are Afraid Of Conflict
Do you fear conflict because you are worried about disturbing the peace? At what cost are you biting your tongue? With a growth-first attitude, disagreements can lead to more authentic relations and be an evolutionary catalyst. Click play and hear Jeddy’s rewarding approach to conflict!
- Can conflict serve a greater purpose?
- Why our fear of conflict goes back to our need for social cohesion and acceptance
- If we care about growth, we must be willing to face conflict head on
- Why we don’t need to figure out a disagreement in one sitting
- Let go of the need for everyone around you to be happy
Instagram | @risingmanmovement
Instagram | @jeddyazuma
Facebook Group | The Rising Man