MMM 126 - Regaining Momentum and Avoiding The Shame Spiral
Don’t let a single mistake ruin a commitment. Lapses in judgement happen, but our response to that slip-up needs to be intentional in order to regain momentum. Listen in for Jeddy’s grounded advice on how to conduct ourselves after a miscue and avoid the sticky shame spiral!
- How do you respond after you break a commitment?
- We are not bad people, even when we make mistakes
- Why keeping our word is so challenging
- How to stop ourselves from unraveling when things don’t go as planned
- Where in your life have you let commitments go by the wayside, just because you slipped once?
Fire Circles | Are you ready to join other men JUST LIKE YOU who have found a way to RISE ABOVE life’s challenges and create a life of purpose and fulfillment?
Initiation | Compass Program – 4 day 4 night Vision Fast in the wilderness, with preparation and incorporation calls in the months before and after.
Instagram | @risingmanmovement
Instagram | @jeddyazuma
YouTube | The Rising Man Movement – featuring videos of each Monday Morning Meditation episode!
Facebook Group | The Rising Man