MMM 114 - Humor Is The Cure For Suffering
“Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face” – Victor Hugo
This is more than a platitude. Actively engaging with our sense of humor is VITAL to a joyous life. No matter your circumstances, there’s room for a little lightness!
- Why being in a serious mood all the time won’t result in a happy life
- How laughter is scientifically proven to promote good health
- Why people always say “laughter is the best medicine”
- How can you bring lightness, joy, and humor to yourself and others?
- Why the best leaders are often full of jokes
Instagram | @risingmanmovement
Instagram | @jeddyazuma
Facebook Group | The Rising Man