MMM 106 - Growing Pains
“No pain, no gain” might sound like a harsh teaching. But, knowing that pain is part of the growing process drastically reduces its power over us. Through the hardships, we learn everything we need to overcome our obstacles. When we KNOW that there is a higher purpose to the pain, this bitter medicine becomes easier to swallow. Listen in and transform your relationship with pain!
- Is pain necessary for growth?
- Why the hardest initiations often yield the most fruit
- When you stop leaning into your edge, you begin to die
- The feeling of facing adversity never stops, the forms merely change
- How having a growth oriented perspective can help reduce the fear and pain
Instagram | @risingmanmovement
Instagram | @jeddyazuma
Facebook Group | The Rising Man