MMM 088 - 3 Steps To Curing Overwhelm And Clearing A Full Plate
It’s okay to be overwhelmed, it’s part of the human experience. The mark of a Rising Man is one who honestly owns his experience, and takes steps in a healthy direction. When we are stressed and anxious, it can feel hopeless. The good news is that clearing these stuck feelings is often as simple as getting out into nature or doing breathwork. Listen in for Jeddy’s foolproof three step plan!
- Feeling overwhelmed is common, and it has a consistent solution.
- How small healthy acts give us a boost
- Overwhelm occurs when we don’t know where to focus our energy
- What are the indicators that you are stressed and anxious?
- 1st step: Catch yourself in the feelings of overwhelm
- 2nd step: Pivot, change your focus
- 3rd step: Take action, start with the most critical item
- Remind yourself that you can, and have, faced these circumstances with excellence
Join us in San Francisco on May 9th and Los Angeles on May 16th in solidarity to reveal ourselves to each other, man-to-man, to remember that none of us are unique. We are all fighting the same battles. Lean into our circle as we learn the ancient Maori war dance, the Haka, as a vehicle to channel our masculine energy and unleash the power of our voices.
The Rising Man Fire Circles – our online platform where men come together and put into practice all the greatness talked about on the podcast. You’ll find accountability, support, friendship, and challenges all designed to stimulate growth and healing. If you feel called to something greater, reach out!