MMM 087 - The Secret To Surviving Relationship With A Strong Woman
Only thru challenge can we integrate our highest, most noble masculine selves. This wisdom is easy to comprehend, but can be highly difficult to heed while being triggered by our partners. With the proper perspective, we can take the high road and LEARN from the conflict. Listen in as Jeddy teaches us the most helpful and loving attitudes we can embody during conflicts and challenges.
- Strong women make us better men
- When there are conflicts in your relationships, what is the usual cause?
- Her challenges often have a deeper meaning behind the surface words
- A good partner will consistently challenge us
- There is a wounded child behind every attack
- Where do you keep getting tripped up in your relationship?
- What conflicts and themes seem to repeat themselves?
Join us in San Francisco on May 9th and Los Angeles on May 16th in solidarity to reveal ourselves to each other, man-to-man, to remember that none of us are unique. We are all fighting the same battles. Lean into our circle as we learn the ancient Maori war dance, the Haka, as a vehicle to channel our masculine energy and unleash the power of our voices.
The Rising Man Fire Circles – our online platform where men come together and put into practice all the greatness talked about on the podcast. You’ll find accountability, support, friendship, and challenges all designed to stimulate growth and healing. If you feel called to something greater, reach out!