MMM 084 - Fathering The Boy Inside
There’s a misconception that a mature man is beyond feeling fear. We ALL experience fear. The integrated man forges a sense of safety for HIMSELF, using positive & loving internal dialog. He does not dwell on the pain, nor crave its release. This journey of relating to fear and pain is critical work, and the Rising Man Movement is committed to providing men with the tools needed to achieve this level of self reliance.
- We all experience fear, though what we do with that feeling varies.
- Why fear often triggers inner child wounding
- What we learn to do with fear is more important than the initial wave of feeling
- Why substances and sex are some of the most commonly used strategies to combat fear.
- The inner boy only wants to feel safe
- Manhood is about creating a sense of safety for OURSELVES
- Being intentional about our internal dialog is extremely vital
The Rising Man Fire Circles – our online platform where men come together and put into practice all the greatness talked about on the podcast. You’ll find accountability, support, friendship, and challenges all designed to stimulate growth and healing. If you feel called to something greater, reach out!