MMM 081 - Men Are Not Broken
Broken, toxic, and damaged. These are the popular adjectives associated with modern masculinity. Though far from the truth, many of us allow these disempowered belief systems to run our lives. Thru community, reflection, and self love, we can step forward as the empowered, divine men that were always right below the surface. Jeddy clears the air around these common misperceptions and reminds us of our inherent perfection.
- Why men are not broken, toxic, or damaged
- The external world programs men to believe there is something wrong with us.
- If we aren’t broken, then no one needs fixing
- Learn to engage and embrace life’s challenges
- “Where do I think I’m broken and unlovable?” – Comment with your answer!
The Rising Man Fire Circles – our online platform where men come together and put into practice all the greatness talked about on the podcast. You’ll find accountability, support, friendship, and challenges all designed to stimulate growth and healing. If you feel called to something greater, reach out!