MMM 073 - Curiosity Is The Cure For Judgement
Judgements are a natural reaction to situations where we feel wronged in some way. The initiated man feels those judgements arise, and then moves on, into a place of neutrality. Sure, our judgements might be true to some extent, but do we have all the facts? Are there other factors at play? Switching gears and leading with curiosity and compassion is the heroic path. Jeddy speaks the truth on judgy tendencies on this Monday Morning Meditation.
- “When you judge another, you don’t define them, you define yourself”
- Why judgements are often devices used to protect our ego
- Judgements are rarely objectively true
- Leading with curiosity, rather than opinions, is the masculine way
- Be willing to be surprised!
- Curiosity leads to understanding, and understanding leads to stronger relations
Join the Rising Man Fire Circle, our online platform where men come together and put into practice all the greatness talked about on the podcast. You’ll find accountability, support, friendship, and challenges all designed to stimulate growth and healing. If you feel called to something greater, reach out!