MMM 064 - Being Unreasonable
The reasonable decision in any given situation is often the easy and popular one. But, is the reasonable and common sense approach the most empowering? Do you want what everyone else has? Listen in and learn how to smack discomfort in the face by bringing an unreasonable attitude to the table.
- Life is one big ball of discomfort, so we might as well face it now
- Being unreasonable gives us strength to hold up when we face adversity
- Stop striving for a comfortable life, as that is not a realistic permanent goal.
- What is the value of your word?
- Where in your life could you benefit from making an unreasonable choice?
The next COMPASS Vision Fast will be from October 25th- November 2nd. This is a 3 month RITES OF PASSAGE JOURNEY culminating in a 4 day vision fast in Death Valley, California. It’s an incredible opportunity to connect more deeply to your purpose and to create a framework to channel your warrior energy into. Click to set up a call with Jeddy or Phil to learn more!
Support the Podcast on PATREON and check out the PERKS – including access to our MONTHLY FIRE CIRCLES and a private Facebook group where we dive deep as a brotherhood. Newcomers are welcome free of charge, message Jeddy for the link!