MMM 063 - Failure IS An Option
Failure receives heaps of negativity, especially in the personal growth field. But, when we flip the equation around, we see that failure is how we learn. How many times have we been so afraid of failing, that we never even try? Listen in and learn to embrace the teachings of failure.
We just wrapped up our Haka event and it’s more clear than ever that ending male suicide and promoting full masculine expression is vital for the health of the planet. If you are a man who does not know how to deal with your pain, sadness, and rage, please reach out to us.
- How feeling “not good enough” and perfection are closely related.
- Are you avoiding failure or are you committed to your mission?
- The difference between excellence and perfection
- Failure is not the opposite of success, it is PART OF SUCCESS
- A perfect reality would be dull, as there would be nothing to learn
- Failure is an option – but quitting is not. Suicide is quitting. As long as you are breathing, you have something to give.
- If you are looking for a way out of the misery, remind yourself that someone somewhere has gone through something similar, and wants to support you thru it.
- Does anyone know the depth of your pain, frustrations, sorrows? Who can you reach out to?
- What would we learn if we always hit our mark?
- Life might feel like life or death, but is it truly?
The next ELEMENTS Nature Initiation will be on September 20th-22nd in Ojai CA! The next COMPASS Vision Fast will be on October 25th- November 2nd.
Support the Podcast on PATREON and check out the PERKS – including access to our MONTHLY FIRE CIRCLES and a private Facebook group where we dive deep as a brotherhood. Newcomers are welcome free of charge, message Jeddy for the link!