MMM 062 - Disturbing The Peace
Masculinity is in a time of great change, and the topic is generating millions of opinions. How many of those million are talking about rites of passage, the importance of expression, and men’s groups? Hauntingly few. While that sounds negative, there is a huge opportunity. Our ancient, battle tested methods are effective, yet largely unknown. There is ample chance to take action on behalf of a new masculine. Start with using every interaction with a brother or sister as a time to anchor deeper respect and love. We need more brothers stepping up… Will you?
- Why masculine emotions are often suppressed internally and collectively.
- Create a culture that celebrates, rather than confines, the masculine voice
- Trust, Safety, and Context are important elements in masculine expression
- Men’s work and brotherhood work are vital for the evolution of the planet
- When men feel caged and confined for long enough, they explode
- Do you feel understood as a man in today’s society?
- Are you actively changing the culture and being part of the solution?
Ignite your raw masculine power as we learn the HAKA, a ceremonial Maori war dance. Be one of the 100 men to join Jeddy and former podcast guest, Leon Ruri, on Saturday September 7th in Venice Beach, LA for this one day event. Click here for more details!
The next ELEMENTS Nature Initiation will be on September 20th-22nd in Ojai CA! The next COMPASS Vision Fast will be on October 25th- November 2nd.
Support the Podcast on PATREON and check out the PERKS – including access to our MONTHLY FIRE CIRCLES and a private Facebook group where we dive deep as a brotherhood. Newcomers are welcome free of charge, message Jeddy for the link!