MMM 061 - Motivation & The Money Conversation
Are you having a hard time finding motivation to meet life head on? Are you constantly saying that you don’t have enough money for the thing you desire? We’ve found that these two issues are extremely common in men, and today we thoroughly cover why these disempowering patterns arise, and what to do about them. Make the most of this life, and LIVE ON THE EDGE.
- Life or Death situations bring out certain characteristics that normally would stay latent.
- When life is comfortable, the consequences of not taking action are less severe than the risk of failing.
- “Excitement is not sustainable”
- You better have a plan to keep the fire going, because the lightning won’t strike again.
- Why we fight for our scarcity story – especially with money.
- Sometimes great pain and adversity are needed to evolve
- Boys do not develop into healthy men by staying in isolation.
- Choosing to invest in yourself is often the real victory, and the content of the program/coach/workshop is simply icing on the cake.
- Are the stakes in your life high enough to motivate you?
- What is the cost of inaction?
- How can you afford to NOT invest in yourself?
Ignite your raw masculine power as we learn the HAKA, a ceremonial Maori war dance. Be one of the 100 men to join Jeddy and former podcast guest, Leon Ruri, on Saturday September 7th in Venice Beach, LA for this one day event. Click here for more details!
The next ELEMENTS Nature Initiation will be on September 20th-22nd in Ojai CA! The next COMPASS Vision Fast will be on October 25th- November 2nd.
Support the Podcast on PATREON and check out the PERKS – including access to our MONTHLY FIRE CIRCLES and a private Facebook group where we dive deep as a brotherhood. Newcomers are welcome free of charge, message Jeddy for the link!