MMM 060 - True North
“One often meets his destiny in the road he takes to avoid it”. There is no hiding from your destiny, and you are always where you need to be. True North is a bright light for you to tap into anytime, and this episode will help remind you why. Once we become familiar and confident with our True North, it gets easier and easier to follow.
- Life isn’t about plans, it’s about learning to hit the curveballs
- Is there a singular life value to fall back on when all else fails? Or is life too complex for just one?
- When you strip away all the fat, what are you here to do?
- Taking the time to explore all aspects of yourself is vital to finding your True North
- Take the time to acknowledge yourself for following your True North as often as you have.
- When all else fails, this light remains and will help steer you.
- What is your Truth North?
- What does it feel like?
- What does your True North look like?
- Are you following your True North?
Ignite your raw masculine power as we learn the HAKA, a ceremonial Maori war dance. Be one of the 100 men to join Jeddy and former podcast guest, Leon Ruri, on Saturday September 7th in Venice Beach, LA for this one day event. Click here for more details!
The next ELEMENTS Nature Initiation will be on September 20th-22nd in Ojai CA! The next COMPASS Vision Fast will be on October 25th- November 2nd.
Support the Podcast on PATREON and check out the PERKS – including access to our MONTHLY FIRE CIRCLES and a private Facebook group where we dive deep as a brotherhood. Newcomers are welcome free of charge, message Jeddy for the link!