MMM 059 - Having Vision & Walking The Path
As we walk our path, there will be mis-steps and alterations along the way. Even the most solid vision is not a fixed, final solution. Life wants us to be present, and a constantly changing world offers us the perfect practice field. By embodying patience, love, and gratitude, we honor all of mankind, including past, present, and future.
- Your vision is not a straight line to your destination, it is a reference point.
- Seeing is the beginning, action is required to make it a reality.
- Patience and diligence make great tools for the journey of life
- Give thanks for the little things in our lives, daily.
- The generations ahead are expecting that we live out our highest potential.
Ignite your raw masculine power as we learn the HAKA, a ceremonial Maori war dance. Be one of the 100 men to join Jeddy and former podcast guest, Leon Ruri, on Saturday September 7th in Venice Beach, LA for this one day event. Click here for more details!
The next ELEMENTS Nature Initiation will be on September 20th-22nd in Ojai CA! The next COMPASS Vision Fast will be on October 25th- November 2nd.
Support the Podcast on PATREON and check out the PERKS – including access to our MONTHLY FIRE CIRCLES and a private Facebook group where we dive deep as a brotherhood. Newcomers are welcome free of charge, message Jeddy for the link!