MMM 058 - Reflections From Sun Dance
“Love the World as your own Self, then you can truly care for all things” That is the simplest way to describe my learnings from the annual Sun Dance ceremony. I remembered the power in knowing that the ceremony begins anew with every waking moment. This time outside of society is highly cherished, as once we are free, we naturally reconnect with our vision.
- The value of taking time completely off technology
- The history and meaning of the Sun Dance ceremony
- The amount of prayer, commitment, and co-operation needed to make this happen
- Leadership is not about what you say or do, but who you are.
- The most powerful men are often the most patient
- We must act with the future generations on the forefront of our minds and acting on their behalf
- The ceremony comes with us, back into our old lives.
- Where are we not thinking about the future generations?
- What does it mean to live even more authentically?
- What is stopping you from taking an extended break from technology, even a 3 day fast?
Ignite your raw masculine power as we learn the HAKA, a ceremonial Maori war dance. Be one of the 100 men to join Jeddy and former podcast guest, Leon Ruri, on Saturday September 7th in Venice Beach, LA for this one day event. Click here for more details!
The next ELEMENTS Nature Initiation will be on September 20th-22nd in Ojai CA! The next COMPASS Vision Fast will be on October 25th- November 2nd.
Support the Podcast on PATREON and check out the PERKS – including access to our MONTHLY FIRE CIRCLES and a private Facebook group where we dive deep as a brotherhood. Newcomers are welcome free of charge, message Jeddy for the link!