MMM 057 - Say-ers, Do-ers, And Be-ers
Knowing your place among these 3 states is vital contextual information in the journey of manhood. It requires a healthy sense of self-honesty to move into being a be-er. This final stage of mastery holds such commitment, that they go beyond even needing to try. Deep truth in this one, you won’t want to miss it. Tune in and RISE UP!
- Say-ers have great ideas, but never getting around to executing on them.
- Having a great idea never changed the world – the implementation and expression of the idea is the gold.
- As soon as we own our words, we become a do-er.
- Success is a habit, which is formed by repeated, specific action.
- A do-er still has one level to go – by following the path of mastery.
- A do-er has to choose, while the be-er has integrated with the practice
- Say-ers are still deciding if they are dedicated enough to commit
- Where are you on this spectrum?
- Where do you want to be?
- Are you committed to moving forward in this process?
Ignite your raw masculine power as we learn the HAKA, a ceremonial Maori war dance. Be one of the 100 men to join Jeddy and former podcast guest, Leon Ruri, on Saturday September 7th in Venice Beach, LA for this one day event. Click here for more details!
The next ELEMENTS Nature Initiation will be on September 20th-22nd in Ojai CA! The next COMPASS Vision Fast will be on October 25th- November 2nd.
Support the Podcast on PATREON and check out the PERKS – including access to our MONTHLY FIRE CIRCLES and a private Facebook group where we dive deep as a brotherhood. Newcomers are welcome free of charge, message Jeddy for the link!