MMM 055 - Make Your Plan, Work Your Plan
Have you ever had a great idea, made a detailed plan, and then failed to follow through? Have you ever psyched yourself out of something before you even stepped into the ring? If so, then this one’s for you. Resistance can suck, but no other teacher can guide you to greatness. Listen in for Jeddy’s tried and true methods to getting sh*t done.
- Are championships won in practice?
- Why we make highly detailed plans and then fail to follow thru
- Discoveries about why we falter can suck (to the ego), but are vital.
- Resistance is what allows us to be great, to rise above adversity, and to take our game to heights we’ve never seen before
- Methods for success: Make commitments and own them. Request accountability and check in with men you trust.
- How are YOU showing up when it’s game time?
- What is YOUR resistance pattern when it comes to stepping up and leaning in?
- Where do YOU tend to lose momentum behind the things that matter to you?
- How BAD do you want it?
- How much do you really care?
- Will I fight my way through this time?
- Will I take the punch and find my way back to my feet?
Ignite your raw masculine power as we learn the HAKA, a ceremonial Maori war dance. Be one of the 100 men to join Jeddy and former podcast guest, Leon Ruri, on Saturday September 7th in Venice Beach, LA for this one day event. Click here for more details!
The next ELEMENTS Nature Initiation will be on September 20th-22nd in Ojai CA! The next COMPASS Vision Fast will be on October 25th- November 2nd.
Support the Podcast on PATREON and check out the PERKS – including access to our MONTHLY FIRE CIRCLES and a private Facebook group where we dive deep as a brotherhood. Newcomers are welcome free of charge, message Jeddy for the link!