MMM 41 - Crossing the Threshold Into Manhood
Training programs and podcasts can only get us so far. Time spent solitude in complete witness to ourselves is a vital step in becoming a man. These rites of passage give us the opportunity to integrate all the aspects of our being, and then we can move forward along the maturation circle. Have you had a rites of passage experience?
- Definition of adult by Bill Plotkin, author of “Nature of the Human Soul” – Someone who has encountered his soul, retrieved some knowledge of his ultimate place in the world, acquired some practical means for occupying his place among his people, made a commitment to that, and IS DOING IT.
- Many males look the part but are not meeting this definition.
- The essence of Vision Fast is to spend time with ourselves and our soul.
- We need to go into the dark places in order to truly know our whole self.
- It can’t be done thru training programs, podcasts, or books.
- Have you had a rite of passage experience?
- How has that experience, or lack of experience, impacted your life?
Support the Podcast on PATREON and check out the PERKS – including access to our MONTHLY FIRE CIRCLES and a private Facebook group where we dive deep as a brotherhood. Our next call will be Saturday 4/27 from 3-5 PM PST!!