MMM 31 - Why Good Men Lose Great Women
Have you ever been hung up over the “one that got away”, lose a great women, or get stuck in the friend zone? We’ve all been there. The reasons why we miss out on these women boils down to 3 core issues: We aren’t clear on our standards, we lack clarity of vision and purpose, and we don’t fully respect ourselves. If you want to show up as a KING in relationship, then this one’s for you!
3 Most Common Reasons Why Good Men Lose Great Women
- Alignment of Standards
- You must know your non – negotiables and desires, or if you don’t have standards, then that step comes first
- Have a clear, specific set of intentions around the relationship – Sexual exploration? Kids?
- Don’t settle and hope someone will fit your standards are later on
- Ideally you have standards before you begin dating, or early on
- Clarity of Vision and Purpose
- What makes you unique? How would someone define you? What are we here to do?
- Be patient and discover who you are before the relationship.
- As soon as your woman starts to lose respect for you, the relationship quickly heads South
- It does not mean always making her happy. Sometimes we need to stand up for our commitments in spite of her protests.
- “Happy wife, happy life” = Bullshit – We can’t control her emotions nor is people pleasing helpful.
- There is a shadow side, which is being a jerk about standing up for yourself
- It is an art form and we will all make mistakes but a Rising Man will navigate these waters and apologize if he is wrong.
- Bonus Tip: Keep dating your partner or wife. Never forget to surprise her, excite her, and sweep her off her feet. Especially when things start to get comfortable.
- Take time and write your list of standards and non-negotiables. Give yourself full permission, don’t sell out what matters most.
- Don’t write standards to fit your current relationship!
- Could be short – 6-10 things. The length is up to you