RMP 085 - Shine or Shrivel: The Choice Is Yours with Marc-John Brown
Empowering choices are not easy to make. But, with intention, dedication, and the support of a loving community, it is possible to completely transform your life. Marc-John Brown is on the RMP to share his essential tips on manhood and happiness – we talk ceremony, martial arts, shamanism, facing fears, and the Amazon rainforest. He encourages us to drop the old story, and reminds us that we have the power to manifest our heart’s highest excitement.
- Why the boy needs validation and approval
- Sharon McErlane – “A Call to Power: the Grandmothers Speak”
- Bill Plotkin – “Nature and The Human Soul”
- How to bring the esoteric, shamanic concepts to a greater part of the population.
- The Beauty Way – See the beauty and familial nature in EVERYTHING YOU SEE.
- The natural rhythm of giving and receiving keeps the world in balance
- The lessons we receive in ceremony are meant to be carried out into life
- Being in community boosts confidence for everyone
- The more you face your fears, the more power you take back
- Everything is okay and the way it is supposed to be
- The most powerful thing we can do is be a shining example for others to follow.
Two important organizations that are helping the situation in the Amazon region:
How to Connect with Marc – John Brown:
Based in Edinburgh, Scotland
Find more info about 1 on 1 coaching with men, shamanic work, and plant medicine integration programs at marc-johnbrown.com
Ignite your raw masculine power as we learn the HAKA, a ceremonial Maori war dance. Be one of the 100 men to join Jeddy and former podcast guest, Leon Ruri, on Saturday September 7th in Venice Beach, LA for this one day event. Click here for more details!
The next ELEMENTS Nature Initiation will be on September 20th-22nd in Ojai CA! The next COMPASS Vision Fast will be on October 25th- November 2nd. Message Jeddy for more details!
Support the Podcast on PATREON and check out the PERKS – including access to our MONTHLY FIRE CIRCLES and a private Facebook group where we dive deep as a brotherhood. Newcomers are welcome free of charge, message Jeddy for the link