Episode 83 - Sacred Seeds Spark Movements with Sesole Slade
Honoring the cultures and ways of indigenous cultures is no mere talking point. It offers solutions to the troubles of the world by reminding us of our intimate connection to LIFE and EACH OTHER. As a founding father of the Conscious Man Brotherhood, Sesole has proven his dedication to the sacred ways and is a key member of this men’s movement. We talk about leadership, ceremonial cacao, cultural APPRECIATION, daily rituals, and much more.
- True leaders listen first, and then speak once they have something powerful to share
- How do you recognize your gifts, beyond what is reflected back by others?
- The power and beauty of cacao ceremonies.
- Respecting and following the ancient indigenous ways is a means to living a harmonious life.
- Cultural Appropriation vs. Cultural Appreciation – Where is the line?
- How sitting in ceremony with his partner has transformed Sesole’s relationship with his wife.
- Rituals can be simple and can take as little as 20 seconds.
- The strength of rituals is in the consistency, as it builds momentum and confidence.
Connect With Sesole:
Personal Instagram: @sesole.slade
Ceremonial Cacao Instagram: @toa_koko
Ignite your raw masculine power as we learn the HAKA, a ceremonial Maori war dance. Be one of the 100 men to join Jeddy and former podcast guest, Leon Ruri, on Saturday September 7th in Venice Beach, LA for this one day event. Click here for more details!
The next ELEMENTS Nature Initiation will be on September 20th-22nd in Ojai CA! The next COMPASS Vision Fast will be on October 25th- November 2nd. Message Jeddy for more details!
Support the Podcast on PATREON and check out the PERKS – including access to our MONTHLY FIRE CIRCLES and a private Facebook group where we dive deep as a brotherhood. Newcomers are welcome free of charge, message Jeddy for the link