RMP 076 - Building Confidence & Taking Leaps with Rainier Wylde
Rainier Wylde is a men’s wholeness guide, powerful teacher, and brings some WILD wisdom to the podcast. His mastery of eastern mindfulness, western contemplative practice and the art of Socratic questioning makes for an intriguing episode. Rainier’s holistic approach to manhood emphasizes tribe, initiations, Nature, and risk taking. In the episode we re-wire myths around masculine physicality, fatherhood, and domestication.
- The value of physicality with other men
- Re-writing the myth that a man in his power will hurt others
- The journey from boyhood to manhood is a communal experience
- Why uninitiated men cling to the feminine for comfort.
- How our goddess worshipping tendencies create men who want to be saviors.
- “What you’re doing isn’t working any more” – Shadow Initiation
- Incorporating Balance – the feminine qualities we learned at a young age ARE IMPORTANT, they are simply incomplete without masculine initiation.
- Try on the kind of man you wish to be. Start by living it with your men, then step outside as that new man.
- Why hunter gatherers and indigenous cultures experience the full spectrum of emotions, but don’t cling or stay in one for prolonged periods.
- How to raise boys without training the wildness out of them
- What can we pass onto our kids that will make them more successful?
- The skill of risk taking, especially physical ones
- Building men who trust themselves
How to Connect with Rainier Wylde:
The next ELEMENTS Nature Initiation will be on September 20th-22nd in Ojai CA! The next COMPASS Vision Fast will be on October 25th- November 2nd. Message Jeddy for more details!
Support the Podcast on PATREON and check out the PERKS – including access to our MONTHLY FIRE CIRCLES and a private Facebook group where we dive deep as a brotherhood. Our next call is Saturday 7/13 from 3-5 Pacific Standard Time (PST) Newcomers are welcome free of charge, message Jeddy for the link