RMP 074 - Fathers Invite Others Into Greatness with Kelly Gardner
For our special Father’s Day episode, we have an incredible guest. Kelly Gardner is a story telling legend, Father, and Mancave Coach. We explore fatherhood in all its forms – from parenting children to inspiring the world. The greatest thing we can do for communities is guide with love, rather than control with judgments. Fathers and Leaders invite others into greatness by showing, rather than telling. Grab the staff, and step up into your power because the world needs you!
- The special dynamic between father and son
- We can’t be fully prepared for raising a child.
- Manhood and boyhood are present energies throughout our lives
- Our children mirror back our great qualities, but also our shadows.
- We can’t become a “perfect” parent, but we can be as present as possible and refrain from judgement.
- The difference between guiding and controlling our children
- Dealing with other peoples opinions on how we parent
- Our society vilifies apex predators, even though they are vital parts of the ecosystem.
- How to embrace the wild energy
- You don’t have to be a biological father – there are children and other adults who could use this same energy
- The power of leadership/fatherhood is inviting others into their greatness
- We ARE our children, parents, ancestors, and future generations.
- The obstacles present the opportunities
Connect With Kelly:
Check out his work in Mancave (online) and Unleash the Beast(in person)
Kelly supports with Bridge and Bridge Extreme with Preston Smiles and Alexi Panos
Kelly helps entrepreneurs and creatives share their message by teaching them the art of storytelling.
The next ELEMENTS Nature Initiation will be on September 20th-22nd in Ojai CA! The next COMPASS Vision Fast will be on October 25th- November 2nd. Message Jeddy for more details!
Support the Podcast on PATREON and check out the PERKS – including access to our MONTHLY FIRE CIRCLES and a private Facebook group where we dive deep as a brotherhood. Our next call is Saturday 6/22 from 3-5 Pacific Standard Time (PST) Newcomers are welcome free of charge, message Jeddy for the link