The Forgotten Power of Nature Connection
“Find out who you are on the inside by getting outside”
The best way to tap into your most authentic highest self is to spend solo time in the great outdoors. Host Shawn Berry takes us on a journey into how he discovered nature’s inherent healing power, what we can learn from ancient and indigenous peoples, and how this connects with rites of passage.
- What’s Shawn’s first memory of appreciating nature?
- How does nature relate to rites of passage and initiation?
- Can you have a conversation with a tree or a rock?
- What’s the price of a convenience focused and technology driven society?
- What can we learn from indigenous and ancient peoples?
- Can we fix this planet solely thru economic and legislative solutions?
- Do you live in daily reverence to the natural world?
Rising Man Links:
Instagram || @risingmanmovement
YouTube || The Rising Man Movement
Dancing Bee Memorial Scholarship Fund || Supports our mission to provide young men with access to the medicine of nature, brotherhood, and transformational experiences.