The Medicine Wheel: An Ancient Tool for Modern Living
“Learn more about who you are on the inside by getting outside.”
Host Shawn Berry has decades of experience working with the medicine wheel, and shares his unique insights with us today. This highly informative episode will serve as a foundation and invaluable resource for future episodes. Shawn shares how to honor the originators of spiritual technology, why our sense of touch is highly attuned, and how to utilize the four cardinal directions and seasons.
- Why is touch the first sense developed by the human body?
- Where does the medicine wheel come from and who uses it?
- How can we bring respect, honor, and reverence to the originators of spiritual technologies?
- What is the significance of the 4 cardinal directions across Native American cultures?
- What are practical ways we can utilize this ancient tool in our day to day lives?
- Why you always have something to give, even if it’s just listening and appreciating.
- How can we grow and expand to embody all the quadrants equally?
- What does it mean to get stuck in a direction? How can we end the stagnation?
- How to bring balance to your energetic profile.
- Why paying attention and noticing the cyclical nature of the universe can help you navigate life.
Rising Man Links:
Instagram || @risingmanmovement
DOJO || A 4 day, carefully crafted sequence of rigorous exercises that will challenge the limits of your mental, physical, and emotional fortitude.
Men’s Circle || Are you ready to join other men JUST LIKE YOU who have found a way to RISE ABOVE life’s challenges and create a life of purpose and fulfillment? Join our online FIRE CIRCLE!
Online Course || IGNITE is a 12 week online program designed to ignite your purpose and propel you into freedom. Features weekly calls, online modules, growth assignments, and community support!
Initiation || Compass is a 4 day 4 night Vision Fast in the wilderness, with preparation and incorporation calls in the months before and after.
YouTube || The Rising Man Movement
Dancing Bee Memorial Scholarship Fund || Supports our mission to provide young men with access to the medicine of nature, brotherhood, and transformational experiences.