Prioritize Love with Darut Negus McGregor
We are hyped to introduce our new podcast segment hosted by Phil Gomez – Fam Life! We will be sharing the most crucial principles to creating harmonious relations, synchronous connections, and supportive community while amplifying men of color. This inaugural episode features the epic Darut, who holds inspirational wisdom as an artist, father, and facilitator. Darut hits us with sound guidance on prioritizing love in every interaction, connecting deeply with other men, and overcoming cultural programming.
- Why showing love in every interaction should be a priority.
- Are open hearted men stigmatized by mainstream masculine culture?
- How to experience authentic connection with other men.
- The unique lessons and insights that come with fatherhood.
- How have plant medicines impacted Darut’s masculine development?
- What can you do about undesirable personal traits?
- “We’re a lot stronger than we think we are” – Darut
- Are there less men of color in men’s work and plant medicine spaces?
- How dogmatic, cultural and religious programming keeps men away from the healing path.
Connect with Darut:
Instagram | @negus73
Website | Check out his music “Wadada: The Love Movement”
Transformational Work | JourneySpace.com
Rising Man Links:
Instagram || @risingmanmovement
DOJO || A 4 day, carefully crafted sequence of rigorous exercises that will challenge the limits of your mental, physical, and emotional fortitude.
Men’s Circle || Are you ready to join other men JUST LIKE YOU who have found a way to RISE ABOVE life’s challenges and create a life of purpose and fulfillment? Join our online FIRE CIRCLE!
Online Course || IGNITE is a 12 week online program designed to ignite your purpose and propel you into freedom. Features weekly calls, online modules, growth assignments, and community support!
Initiation || Compass is a 4 day 4 night Vision Fast in the wilderness, with preparation and incorporation calls in the months before and after.
YouTube || The Rising Man Movement
Dancing Bee Memorial Scholarship Fund || Supports our mission to provide young men with access to the medicine of nature, brotherhood, and transformational experiences.