Episode 51 - Awakening to Service with Brenden Durrell
There is always another edge to jump off of. For our guest, Brenden “Bam” Durrell, that edge included retiring from pro-baseball, learning how to love unconditionally, and allowing himself to be heard and seen. Bam also shares lessons on embracing discomfort and seeing beyond the financial aspect of abundance mindset.
- A number of false starts are common in the process of becoming a man.
- Loving conditionally – not living in King/Lover archetypal energies.
- Embracing challenges vs. being triggered by small criticisms
- Lessons from being a professional baseball player
- How the culture surrounding professional sports can be toxic
- How a trip to Hawaii led to a life changing awakening
- There is always another edge to jump off
- How traveling can lead to spiritual bypassing
- Why Bam’s first whole year in men’s work has been transformational
- Willingness to be in discomfort – it’s how we grow
- The stuff we want to hide from others is actually more common than we think
- Abundance mindset – it’s not just about money
- Most important value as a man – Integrity
You can follow Bam on Instagram @innerlightwarrior for inspirational posts and great memes!
*-*-*Be on the lookout for Compass – which will be a 4 day 4 night vision quest in CA, sometime after the next Elements event in 2019.*-*-